Price is based on choice of entree and includes the following:
- Private use of the banquet facility for six hours with a modest fee for additional time
- Free parking
- Fresh linens on all tables
- Delicious house hors d’oeuvres
- Please add an 18% house charge & a 6.25% MA tax to all prices
Final menu selections with final count and payment must be made at least ten days prior to the date of your event. You will be charged for the final count or the actual number of guests, whichever is higher. Please make a check or money order payable to Oak Ridge Golf Club.
We will hole your date for ten days until we receive the deposit. If the deposit is not received in that time we may book another party. After you have made your deposit, the money is non-refundable.
Minimum 125 people
All Other Events
Minimum 75 people
- 1st Hour ……………… $12.00 per person
- 2nd Hour …………….. $3.00 per person
- 3rd Hour ……………… $3.00 per person
- 4th Hour ……………… $3.00 per person
$3.00 per person per additional hour
Toasts & Carafes
choice of Rose, Burgundy, Zinfandel, Chardonnay & Chablis ……. $15.00 per carafe of wine
choice of Bloody Mary, Screw Driver, Mimosa & Sea Breeze ……. $3.50 per person per hour
- Oak Ridge reserves the right to not serve any guest without proper identification or who the management feels is intoxicated.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises and all beverages purchased must be consumed on the premises.
- No shots are served at any function.
- Bar service ends at 1:00 AM with no exceptions.
To ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience, we ask that you observe the following:
- All food and liquor must be consumed on the premises.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises.
- The practice of accumulating drinks before the bar closes, or the ordering of doubles or shots, is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to discontinue serving alcoholic beverages.
- If providing your own candle center pieces, you must have something to catch the wax, otherwise you will be billed for any linen that is damaged.
- The booking party is responsible for all property and equipment that is damaged, lost or stolen
If you have any questions please ask. We are here to make your day special!